Jamil Qureshi is one of today’s foremost practitioners of performance enhancing psychology and is an expert in high performing teams. Jamil has enjoyed working with a rich diversity of the most talented business and sports people and teams in the world, helping six individuals get to World Number 1.
In 2006, he was appointed as the first-ever official psychologist to work with the European Ryder Cup team by captain Ian Woosnam. They made history in winning by a record-equalling margin. He has since worked with 5 Ryder Cup captains.
Jamil has worked with 22 golfers inside the top 50 in the world, including two world number one’s.
Ranked among the most influential figures in British sport in 2009 by GQ Magazine, Jamil was voted in the top 100 coaches in the world by The Daily Mirror in 2023
He has worked successfully with three English Premiership football clubs, and currently works with a number of players in the Premiership from teams such as Liverpool FC, Manchester Utd and Manchester City.
He has worked with two Formula 1 racing drivers and the 2009 England Ashes winning cricketers.
In business and industry has worked with business leaders and companies in over 24 different countries last year alone, helping teams to fulfil their potential by developing and delivering change and performance programmes.
He has designed and delivered leadership programmes at board level for Coca Cola, Hewlett Packard, Emirates Airlines, Cisco, GSK, and worked across Lloyds Banking Group on their award winning ‘Journey to World Class’ programme.
During Covid, Jamil worked extensively with global leadership teams at an number of companies, such as SAS, LLoyds Banking Group, GSK, Janssen, NHS England, and Protiviti to help them make the conversion to managing remote and hybrid teams in a change environment.
- Jamil is also a world recognised speaker on all aspects of the psychology of performance, psychology of leadership, leadership attitudes, improving people, cultural change techniques, and team performance.
- He is one of only a few external psychologists ever to be allowed to study astronauts on the 2008 NASA Space Programme.
- Jamil has talked to an audience that included two former US presidents at the K Club in Ireland!
- Jamil was chosen as the supporting speaker to Tony Robbins at his Dublin event.
- Jamil’s versatility is illustrated by the fact he has talked at NASDAQ in New York where he shared a stage with General Peter Pace, Joint Chief of Staff, the highest ranking military officer in the whole of the US armed forces, and next day did stand up in front of a celebrity audience at the Groucho Club!
- He once spoke in six countries in two days!