Tony Brooks is an experienced Leadership Psychologist, Coach, Author and recognised as a wise and impactful speaker on Leadership Mindset and Survival Psychology.
Tony’s main keynote talk is: ‘Survival Psychology – How Leaders Can Escape The 5 Mind-Traps of Survival Thinking’
Key takeaways are:
- Why you may think you have Impostor Syndrome, but you don’t!
- How to handle mistakes, challenges and feedback to move out of a Defensive Mindset and enable you to grow
- Why we are wired for pessimism and Negative Self Talk, but how being conscious will be your superpower
- How to overcome the 3 Cs of Ego (Competing, Complaining and Criticising)
- How to shift Group Behaviour from being divisive to being a power for good
(All 5 areas can also be delivered as separate keynote talks)
Tony has over 20 years’ experience as a leader and then 16 years as MD of his own company The Leadership Training Workshop Ltd.
Tony has worked with clients from a range of sectors and has worked in Dubai, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia and Switzerland. He has worked with 1000s of leaders and teams, via 121 coaching, workshops, speaking and webinars. He has a proven track record of delivering personal growth, increased profit and positive company cultures.
Tony holds a Masters in Psychology and a BSc in Maths. He is the author of PI Leadership, a 4.5 star rated book on Amazon. His second book ‘Survival Psychology – 5 ways your Survival Instinct will hijack you and how to master it’ will be published in April 2024.
Tony is an experienced keynote speaker and will be speaking at TEDX January 2024 on ‘Unleashing Your Creativity By Escaping Survival Thinking’.
Tony is the host of the ‘Leadership Mindset’ podcast Show since 2018.
Tony is an accredited member of the International Authority For Professional Coaching & Mentoring, The International Positive Psychology Association, Professional Speaking Association and was a 2016 finalist as Entrepreneur of the year in East Midlands Chamber Business Awards.