Sam shares his unique research tools with his experience coaching the UK’s brightest public figures and influencers to create higher performance and better well-being within young people.
He looks at how the culture of instant-access information on our phones and devices, and now AI, is affecting our own psychology, as well as how a fast-paced world impacts the thoughts and feelings of Gen Z.
Sam Jones is the Founder of several companies and apps (All In, TwentySomeone, TIME score, Jetbrek) in the area of mental wellbeing and has been a personal coach to over 400 clients, including many young celebrities and entrepreneurs. After being on Job Seekers Allowance at 21, Sam now works with individuals and global brands, often using his unique T.I.M.E. research to help them perform better and feel better. He also created an open-to-the-public community of seven-thousand members to provide on-the-ground learning experiences and workshops for modern-day twenty-somethings.
Sam’s mission is to change the way people attain mental wellbeing and life direction through simple, down-to-earth support. He currently reaches 25 – 35,000 people a week on Instagram, mainly Gen Z and young adults in the UK and US and has led research projects in the workplace that reached 5 continents in 12 months. He has worked with businesses such as Unilever, P&G, ASOS and News UK, from coaching their staff to helping them to understand Gen Z and build new brand strategies for them. Sam’s expertise and authority, gained through the mentoring of pioneering researcher Jeffrey Arnett, in the Gen Z and emerging adult area ensure that he creates unique tailored keynotes and group learning experiences from the perspective of young people. He has presented just over 100 keynotes and workshops over the last 7 years, from audiences of 10 to 250 people, and his down-to-earth and laid-back style make him a great speaker for many types of events.
Sam’s keynotes & workshops include:
- A personal growth strategy for Gen Z in work, Sam guides you through a workshop, whether you are a Gen Z or manage them, research-backed exercises to help coach, mentor and develop in the workplace.
- Coaching Gen Z to great well-being in work & home, Sam is answering organizations’ challenges by helping their young talent thrive in the working environment. Many coaching techniques and practical strategies can be used by Gen Z and their managers to bring their best into the organization.
- AI and the workplace, AI is changing the landscape and is on the same level as the internet and social media in terms of the impact it will have in our life and work. Sam talks through the good, bad, and the ugly of AI so that organisations can adapt, evolve, and thrive.
- Building core confidence and assertiveness in work, a practical session where people build an in-depth plan to master the three layers of confidence in their work. This workshop helps people speak up, perform better, and lead from the inside out.
- What working with the ‘1%’ teaches you, life Stories and strategies from working as a life coach with celebrities and millionaires. What we can learn about the pursuit of success and happiness, and what really goes on behind the scenes of the people we all follow.
- A practical guide to well-being in a busy world of social media, never-ending work access, and comparison play a major part in how we see ourselves and our lives. This workshop delves deep into the role this plays on our well-being and uses very applicable strategies to work with the modern world, and not the other way around.
From top 100 business school to benefits and back Sam shares his entrepreneurial journey in an all too common tale of grand expectations and harsh reality. He gives a brutally honest insight with practical tips to how he went from benefits post-university to setting up several platforms that are tackling the UK well-being problem.