Kate Ancketill is a futurist with a tech, consumer, retail and brand specialisation, making complex societal shifts and emerging technologies relatable for any audience.
As CEO and founder of GDR Creative Intelligence, Kate is the innovation partner to around 30 of the world’s largest consumer brands. Every presentation she gives contains research and analysis that has been stress-tested for relevance and impact with multi-national corporations, often at board level.
Kate delivers compelling big picture narratives explaining how retail, brands and experiences are changing as a result of economic and social shifts, the technology revolution and the
imperative move towards sustainability.
She advises on the future of customer experience, how marketing is evolving, and how the best of the best are using tech to adapt to new customer behaviours and expectations. She takes a cross-sector, global view of innovation, which includes anywhere there’s interaction between brand and consumer, either online or offline.
Typical Talk Titles:
- Trends fit for the future: The surprising secret of persistently brilliant retail brands
- Sustainable brands: a practical guide to a future that works for the planet, people and profit
- How AI is changing the world
- How and why Millennials and Gen Z are changing the nature of work, leisure and commerce
- 21st Century Brands – why digitally native brands are so successful, and what legacy brands can learn from them
- How Innovation in Customer Experience is the Heart of Future Growth
- Old retail is dead, long live Chinese New Retail