Bryan is the CEO and founder of Ph.Creative, recognized as one of the leading employer brand agencies in the world. Ph. specializes in building world-class employer brand, EVP and talent engagement strategy for companies such as Apple, American Airlines, GVC and Blizzard Entertainment.
He is considered a prominent employer brand thought leader and his creative, unconventional and even controversial methodologies are said to regularly change the way people
think about employer branding and EVP. Bryan is a two-times best-selling author, podcaster and specialist speaker.
His presentation style is energetic, passionate, thought-provoking and interactive, so get ready to contribute and engage.
- Why repelling talent should be our number one aim of employer brand.
- Why employer brand should be top of mind at c-suite level and how to get it there with impact.
- How to think and approach employer brand to attract, engage and retain top talent.
- How to ‘experience by design’ can shape your recruitment process for the better.
- The real metrics of a world class employer brand and what to discard and ignore.
- The most effective way to create an inclusive culture of belonging is by being positively
- What the science of story and storytelling can offer to employer branding and employee