With many teams no longer working on-site or 9-5, now more than ever conversations with them need to support this new world we work in, the right conversation at the right time in the right situation.
The 2020 transition of organisations working remotely has been one of the successes of recent times but many organisations have shared with us that one of the biggest challenges they face is enabling their people to build engagement and productivity through conversations that are no longer taking place face-to-face.
The explosion of teams working via MS Teams and Zoom has presented leaders with the challenge of connecting via video calls and still being able to:
- Inspire performance
- Give effective and motivational feedback
- Have coaching conversations
- Build relationships with their teams, particularly new starters
- Support individual’s happiness and wellbeing
- Conduct impactful and meaningful team meetings and 121’s