James Kerr is the author of ‘Legacy’, the best-selling business book, which gives a fascinating look into the most successful sporting team of all time, The All Blacks. After spending an unprecedented amount of time with the All Blacks, James has a unique insight into what it takes to build high-performing teams.
A superb presenter and a natural storyteller, within his session, James draws upon his experience with the All Blacks, and other elite teams such as the Special Forces, the Red Arrows and the Ghurkas to emphasise what it takes to be a high performing team.
As well as providing some great examples that can be directly applied within delegates’ own organisations, James provides a framework which delegates can use to turn their intentions into specific actions.
James’ session focuses on;
- Creating a team environment that maximises trust, psychological safety and high performance
- Humility as an individual and leader.
- Implementing and putting values into practice.
- The characteristics of High Performing Teams.
- Marginal gains
- Making leadership decisions under pressure